Standard Printing Company was established in 1952 as one of the first commercial trade printers in the Phoenix metropolitan area. We printed business forms – continuous, cutsheet and snap-out – for a variety of industries in Arizona and around the country.
In 1990, a group of investors led by Tom Diamond acquired the Company to prepare for the next stage of growth. Tom became President of the Company in 1996.
In response to evolving customer needs, in 1997, we created a new division called Information Outsource. Information Outsource provides data processing and mailing services to private and public customers. Information Outsource is co-located with our commercial printing facilities at our headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona which maintains and expands upon the original building constructed in 1952.
In preparation for a new stage of growth, Southwest Harvard Group Ventures acquired a controlling interest in the Company in 2021. Subsequent to the transaction, we have been certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the Pacific Southwest Minority Supplier Development Council, an affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council.